Substrait is developed as a consensus-driven open source product under the Apache 2.0 license. Development is done in the open leveraging GitHub issues and PRs.
Get In Touch¶
- Mailing List/Google Group
- We use the mailing list to discuss questions, formulate plans and collaborate asynchronously.
- Slack Channel
- The developers of Substrait frequent the Slack channel. You can get an invite to the channel by following this link.
- GitHub Issues
- Substrait is developed via GitHub issues and pull requests. If you see a problem or want to enhance the product, we suggest you file a GitHub issue for developers to review.
- The @substrait_io account on Twitter is our official account. Follow-up to keep to date on what is happening with Substrait!
- Our website is all maintained in our source repository. If there is something you think can be improved, feel free to fork our repository and post a pull request.
Want to learn more about Substrait? Try the following presentations and slide decks.
- Substrait: A Common Representation for Data Compute Plans (Jacques Nadeau, April 2022) [slides]
All contributors are welcome to Substrait.